Cute Blue Flying Butterfly -->

18.8.10

my fav quotes.. - Part I -

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."
A.A. Milne (Winnie-the-Pooh)

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
Mother Teresa

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way."
Pablo Neruda

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
Dr. Seuss

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Albert Camus

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why we call it 'The Present'."
Eleanor Roosevelt

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."
Maya Angelou

"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it"
Nicholas Sparks

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win."
Mahatma Gandhi

"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. "
Nicholas Sparks

"We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?' asked Piglet.
Even longer,' Pooh answered."
A.A. Milne (Winnie-the-Pooh)

No comments:

Post a Comment